Thursday, April 8, 2010

What wrong with ITE ?

Today is a good day?
Why cos Aw got his new job !!
HAHAHAH.


Then on my way back home (cab).
The uncle say y here so many ppls .
me: cos lesson end loh.
uncle: Uni arh ?
me: yeah!
uncle: you study uni also?
me: Yeah (again)

turn back and then say : ur age around 30 rite ? Still studying Uni.
i reply : 29 soon . cos study ITE , poly , work then Work and study as the same time.
uncle: ITE arh , IT THE END .
me: =.= and reply onli apply for that movie onli. (anyway stupid show to me)
(( Cos i don appreaciate what the storyboard and commend on ITE, which is misleading))
uncle: Good hor u, still got motivation to study.
me: Ok loh , a lot ITE grad doing the same thing what.
uncle: Realli arh
me: Some of my friends (ITE Grad) are studying part time and having good result.
uncle: So power meh (don believe me lor) =.=''

SHA4026 taxi driver.
Then i don want to talk to him any more.

Before i get off the cab , he sound tired and say good nite to me.
As a return , i say good nite to him and thanks him loh.

No comments: